In general terms this movie was alright. I didn't personally like it and it didn't really have an effect on my life. This film covers the forest and used an evil society to represent use and what could happen to out forest. The main purpose seems to be that the Good Guys "leaf Society" is trying to save the forest.
Some of the Themes in this are be aware of the nature and the green world around you. Be sensitive and kind to the world. Don't take anything for granted. These were some of the main themes that stuck out to me.
I think this movie did very well on the graphics. It seemed to me as if every detail were there and it was just in a cartoon world.. I did not like the story very much tho. It was cheesy and just not my type of movie . I thought it was very well written and put together just needed to be more interesting. I Think the strengths were the way it all flowed together sound, quality, details and etc. I think the weekends was the plot because i did not find it interesting and I think they could if worked on it
No comments:
Post a Comment